Thursday, April 9, 2009

Computer failures

This post was created by Sue Dumond on 4/8/2009:

Latest News: As of noon April 7th 2009 technical difficulties have
resulted with the loss of our internet stream. As of 10 PM April 7th
further technical difficulties resulted in the loss of our automation
system and syndicated programming. We are working to resolve these
issues. Please be patient. Thanks!

We had some meltdowns yesterday and our Tech Committee is working on
them. This does not impede live programming at this time. After my
show last night, I left the studio at 11 PM and put on a CD to repeat
as I could not get MegaSeg to output to our FM broadcast. CDs and live
on Mic is fine. Recording is fine. No stream, no megaseg, no
syndicated programming or random playlist. If you are doing a live
show today I believe that will be fine.

I do not know anything further as I write here at 9:25 AM Weds morning
and am hopeful there will be an update to this list later on today
from the Tech Committee. Thanks!